Santa Monica Farmers Markets are easily accessible by public transportation or bicycle. For Big Blue Bus routes, please click here. To find other bus lines serving the Santa Monica Farmers Markets, click here for the Metro Trip Planner.
Click here for City of Santa Monica parking locations and availability.
Wednesday & Saturday Downtown Market
- Adjacent City parking Structures 1, 2, 3, and 4 provide 90 minutes of free parking.
Saturday Pico Market in Virginia Avenue Park Market
- Parking is free in the parks' parking lots.
- Metered parking is available along Pico Blvd.
Sunday Main Street Market
- Complimentary parking (with purchase and validation) is available at 2600 Barnard Way. Pay upon entry, bring your validation ticket to the information booth with your market purchase, receive a full refund when you exit the parking lot before 2 pm. (TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19).
- Complimentary parking is available from 8:30 am - 2 pm in the John Muir / SMASH elementary parking lots at 2526 6th Street.
- Metered parking is available along Main Street and in adjacent City lots.
BIKE VALET (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
Another great alternative to fighting traffic and searching for parking is the BIKE VALET! Ride your bicycle to the Sunday Farmers Market, and let us watch it for you. The service is FREE, and your bicycles are overseen by professional bicycle attendants.