Hospital Area Specific Plan
The Hospital Area Specific Plan (HASP) was adopted in 1988, and amended in 1993 and 1998, to guide and coordinate harmonious development of the area in accordance with existing and future needs. The HASP specifies standards and criteria for development, the distribution, location and extent of land uses, including open space with the hospital and medical facility area, and provides a program of implementation.
- Provide a health oriented campus
- Provide facilities for current and projected needs
- Maintain a therapeutic internal environment and park-like site
- Improve employee working environment
- Provide flexibility for re-use and future development
- Consistency with land use/circulation goals and neighbors