Temporary Use Permit

Temporary Use Permits (TUP) are intended to allow for the short-term placement of activities on privately owned property with appropriate regulations so that such activities will be compatible with the surrounding areas.

Applications for Temporary Use Permits are reviewed administratively by the Zoning Administrator.

Applications and Forms

Administrative Permit Application


Planning Fees Schedule