City Clerk / Department of Records and Election Services
The mission of the City Clerk is to:
- Serve the City as the Election Official, Political Reform Filing Officer and Custodian of the City Seal;
- Facilitate the democratic process for voters and candidates by conducting City elections objectively;
- Administer the Oath of Office and provide support to the City Council, and accurately record all Council proceedings;
- Manage the City’s records and promptly respond to public inquiries for information;
- Accept passport applications;
- Provide efficient and timely mail and printing services to City Departments; and
- Carry out all programs of this office cost-effectively.
The City Clerk's Office welcomes you to explore the resources available on this website.
Very truly yours,
City Clerk, CMC