are several ways to connect with the City of Santa Monica. Check out the links
below and learn how you can get involved:
- CERT – The Community Emergency Response Team is a community based group of volunteers that have completed a federally recognized training course taught by local Public Safety Personnel and First Responders.
- City Boards and Commissions – Serve on one of the many city boards and commissions.
- City Council Meetings – The Santa Monica City Council meets at 5:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month in the Council Chambers, located at City Hall, 1685 Main Street.
- Community Police Academy - The Community Police Academy is a free, 10 - 12 week program designed to give you an inside look at local law enforcement.
- GO - Government Outreach allows you to submit comments, complaints, and service requests 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your request will automatically be sent to the right staff member, and you will receive a response within 10 days or less.
- People’s Academy – A free seven week course about how your local government operates.
- Social Media – The City of Santa Monica has a robust social media presence that will give you the opportunity to ask questions and comment on topics, events and info.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteering with the City of Santa Monica is a highly rewarding experience. Have fun, meet new people, and gain job experience - all while participating in the world around you in a very meaningful way.
- Vote - Do your civic duty and be part of the process.