Bike Valet Info
Enjoy free bike valet service for the Marathon from 6:30 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. at Washington and Ocean Avenues. The Bike Center (2nd and Colorado) will also have bike valet from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m. The first 2 hours at the Bike Center are free, $1 per hour after that.
- Sorry, bikes will not be allowed on the race route (Ocean Ave. and San Vicente Blvd.)
- Intersection at Ocean Ave. and Colorado Ave. is closed to car and bike traffic but open to pedestrians.
- Main St. between Pico Blvd. and Colorado Ave. will be open to bikes (even though it is closed to cars).
- Bikes can cross intersection at Ocean Ave. and Pico Blvd.
Riders are encouraged to use the following streets:
- From north to south towards downtown: 2nd, 5th, 6th or 7th Streets.
- From east to west towards downtown: Washington Ave., California Ave., Arizona Ave. or Ocean Park Blvd.
- From south to north towards downtown: Main St.